Dear AEGEEans, AEGEE-Cagliari proudly presents you its anniversary event to celebrate also in our city the 30th anniversary of AEGEE-Europe and the 20th of AEGEE-Cagliari.
Also this year we decided to invest again more energy in European events and try to go crazy organising this event a week before our Summer University but...we are ready to rock!
The event will take place during the summer, a perfect moment to visit our island, famous for the best sea and beaches in Europe! A perfect moment to enjoy our hot weather, visit our port city and "Poetto" beach (the longest in Europe!) and spend some time with a crazy group of 25 participant, organisers and trainers!
So, why should you apply?
Because we are looking forward to have you here in Cagliari, the program will offer you a perfect mix of interesting sessions about AEGEE, visits,excursions, beach time, tasty Italian food, crazy nights and an entire day sailing in the Mediterranean sea!
24th of July
- Ice Breaking Games
- Opening Ceremony
- City tour
- Dinner (provided)
- Beach Party and midnight swim
25th of July
- I Session – Europe needs youth!
- II Session – The state of (our?) democracy
- Lunch (provided)
- Visit to Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- Aperitivo in Belvedere
- Free time for dinner
- Party at "Le Terrazze" disco
26th of July
- Boat Trip – protected marine area in Villasimius (all day long)
- Lunch on board (provided)
- Visit to Isola dei Cavoli island
- Visit to Punta Molentis beach
- Free time for dinner
- The famous Mattia Abis' pub crawl! (5 drinks offered by A-Cagliari)
- Crazy Party at Bohémien
27th of July
- III Session – Old Europe, new Europe
- IV Session – AEGEE as a provider of Non-Formal Education tools
- Free time for lunch
- Trekking to Sella del Diavolo + Treasure hunt
- Poetto beach time and video making about NFE
AEGEE-Cagliari birthday dinner + barbecue (provided)
- Pool party at Border Line :)
28th of July
When: 24th-28th of July
Fee: 60 €
Meals: breakfast and 1 warm and rich meal per day provided
Needed: matress, sleeping bag (it will be quite warm), swimming suit, suncream,beach towel, flip-flops, a lot of energy and will to have fun!
1. through Intranet http://www.intranet.aegee.org/event/applicate/1818 - leave the form blank
2. through this google doc https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LxuReVALQAsoUhn2LE-il-NS7zo8yRcWZ7qScOUBk8k/viewform(copy/paste the link on your browser)
Applications will open on 25th of April and will be closed on 10th of May!
For info write to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> or to Mattia Abis on Fb!
See you in Cagliari :)